Today, companies face increased pressure to design their supply chains more flexible, without compromising on security or price. To meet this need, Kuehne + Nagel developed KN Eurasia Express, the optimal transport solution between China and Europe, balancing fast transit times and economic freight costs.
This door-to-door rail service provides a fast, reliable and cost-efficient alternative option for those industries facing challenges of time to market, supply chain diversification, faster stock turnaround, late production due dates or capital commitment costs.
KN Eurasia Express
Optimise your supply chain with reliable schedules and reduced transit times.
KN Eurasia Express bridges the Trans-Euroasian corridor between China, Central Asia, Russia, Mongolia and Europe.
- Door-to-door, import/export incl. customs clearance
- Weekly departures on fixed schedules
- High security standards at terminals and on routes along with enhanced container seals
- Dedicated operation teams at origin and destination
- Value added services, such as open-top container, temperature controlled container or garment on hanger
- Door-to-door rail waybill
- Speed-up of your supply chain with transit times of 17 to 25 days, terminal to terminal
- Increased planning reliability through stable prices
- Reduced logistics costs
- End-to-end visibility and control via KN Login
- Reduction of your environmental footprint
Roads from and to China
Trans-Siberian – The North Route: 12,920 km
North East China – Siberia – West Russia – Belarus – Poland – any other European country
Silk Road – The South Route: 10,320 km
China – Kazakhstan – West Russia – Belarus – Poland – any other European country
China – Kazakhstan – West Russia – Ukraine – Dobra, Slovakia – any other European country (bypassing Malaszewicze)