The aerospace market is experiencing significant changes. Orders for new aircraft are reaching levels not previously seen, increasing pressure on the entire manufacturing supply chain. At the same time, airlines at the end of the value chain are fighting to make profits. Factors like fuel costs development and political situations in countries play a key role.
Our award-winning Supply the Sky program covers competencies across the entire aircraft lifecycle.
- AOG service, 24/7/365 at Roissy-CDG for actions everywhere in France
- Hand carry if needed, to gain time at boarding, clearance and delivery
- KN EngineChain with Control Towers for all types of planes and helicopters' engines
- Consolidation service for all main import and export strands
- Spare parts storage for a high availability and an immediate departure on air
- Regular service for most MRO' airlines in France and globally
- Production logistics for manufacturers and suppliers
- Supplier management with consolidation and control of interior equipment suppliers as well as equipment
- Spare parts logistics using fully automated warehouse or manual facilities and distribution via our specialised global distribution network with full visibility of repair cycles
- Engine logistics provided by dedicated engine movement teams who provide their support, expert handling, extensive knowledge and expertise in moving time-critical, intricate engines
- Incident management for the consolidation and coordination of materials needed to resolve incidents
- Inflight logistics with onboard inventory services for catering companies and airlines
Best components availability and minimum inventory through lean transportation management tailored to inbound, outbound and aftermarket of upstream tiers, airframers, airlines and MROs. SkylogistiX offers specialised solutions for the management of inflight equipment and product.
- Inbound to Factory
- Aftermarket Spare Parts
- Inflight Logistics