Kuehne + Nagel’s global presence enables us to support the unique supply chain challenges of the international Drinks Industry. This includes wineries, distillers, brewers, brand owners, specialist exporters and importers, as well as national and multinational retailers - wherever your market may be.
Kuehne + Nagel Drinks Logistics Services understands the complexities of shipping, storing and distributing your products, ensuring that they arrive in pristine condition.
Our department is composed of experts in logistics. Our teams perfectly handle the required and necessary documentation for alcohol exportation accordingly to the country's regulations.
Our service offers :
- Visibility and monitoring of containers' inside temperature
- Consolidating existing routes to outlets for multiple brand owners. This reduces costs and improves supplier performance
- Lead Logistics and Sea Transport Management (STM) solutions
- Innovative packaging solutions
- A range of IT applications to support the increasing need for visibility of shipments
- Direct pick-up & transportation of loose or palletised goods from producers
- Warehousing & customs clearance services
- A range of consolidation services, ranging from less than container loads to full container loads
- Bulk wine movements using 20-foot ISO steel tanks, or flexi-tanks with a volume of up to 24,000 litres, loaded into 20-foot containers.
- Our value-added services: insulation equipment, data recorder and integrated insurance.
Our expertise extends to the specific requirements of wine producer. Wine producers give their all to cultivate their vines, maintain them and get the best out of them.
Kuehne + Nagel Road shares common values with this noble calling that embraces both tradition and modernity: know-how, quality and vigilance.
Kuehne + Nagel Road has developed a simplified pricing system by package and by area in addition to a specific process for each type of customer :
- For private adresses : Before home deliveries are made, a delivery appointment is sent by SMS. The goods can also be picked up directly from any of our 54 depots
- For Cafés, Hotels and Restaurants : Deliveries are made before 11am or after 3pm
- For Supermarkets / Hypermarkets : Deliveries are made in accordance with the appointments