Floating Contact Form Portlet
Agrégateur de contenus
Back Road transportation - LTL and FTL freight, Groupage
Fulfil your customers’ expectations by delivering their freight across Europe – reliably and on time.
Europe is a diverse continent – made up of varied cultures, local laws and practices. Moving shipments across the European landscape can have its own unforeseen challenges. From regulations that change from country to country, to peak seasons that might cause capacity shortages – there are a lot of things you have to consider as your cargo makes the journey to reach your customers.
At Kuehne+Nagel, we are committed to developing services that help your business grow. With over 8,000 road transport specialists in more than 180 locations across the continent, we deliver your cargo door-to-door across Europe. Supported by a Kuehne+Nagel managed and controlled road network, our experienced local teams provide flexible solutions for challenges you might face.
You won’t be affected by unpredictable market disruptions, as the fleet (owned by both Kuehne+Nagel and audited long-term subcontractors) guarantee a consistent service quality, along with capacities even in tight market situations. You’ll also have control over your shipment by receiving a proof of delivery (POD) and having access to myKN – which provides full visibility of your transport. Our experts intervene proactively on site if irregularities arise, giving you further peace of mind.
Enjoy the confidence and security you need in a transport partner, and connect your business to our European network, delivering your freight with local know-how.
- KN EuroLink - Groupage service: Shipment consolidation for reliable planning and maximum efficiency.
- KN EuroDirect - Less than truck load or full truck load services FTL / FTL: Direct transportation to minimise transport time and maximise certainty.
- KN Affret': All shipment over 3 pallets in France and 5 pallets in Europe.
- KN PharmaChain: Customizable storage and transportation solutions for pharmaceutical and healthcare products.
- Expo & Event Logistics: Customised transport planning and coordination across the globe, from trade fairs to sporting eventsIndividual, worldwide transport planning and coordination from trade fairs to sporting events.
- KN SecureChain: Secure solutions for high-value shipments.
- KNI2M: Dedicated solution to the automotive sector.
- Wine: Expertise extends to the specific requirements of wine producer.
- Dangerous goods: Packed dangerous goods transport.
Access to Alloïs portal here.
From and to France
With our 69 daily and direct Groupage (KN EuroLink) lanes to and from France, you will benefit from more robust transit times and a reduction of handling that will allow your cargo to be delivered in optimum condition.
From our 55 locations within France, we are able to offer a quick, reliable and personal service whilst supported by Kuehne+Nagel's own European network, ensuring full visibility of your shipments at any time, quality of service and accountability.
Let us support you with your LTL/FTL movements through your dedicated Account Manager who will source the best solution for your import/export needs.
The increasing globalisation of business brings a new logistical challenge. More and more shipments that are commissioned, controlled and paid for in France do never actually touch french territory in a physical sense. We can support you with your road Cross-Trade movements.